Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School!

  It has been a while since my last post! My bad…while spring was somewhat busy, the summer months have been non-stop traveling, babysitting and entertaining. I am not complaining whatsoever, I have loved every minute! I have been spending my past few free days trying to upload all the Back to School goodies for The Polka Dot Monkeys. I cannot help but get excited about this year, I am able to offer personalized everything for back to school. There are binders, notebooks, folders, pencil bags, techno everything to spiff up your child’s return to school.

Not to mention memo boards, calendars and notepads to help keep mom organized. School is always so exciting for kids. Why not make it more so by sending your child back in style?


Every child likes to see their name on things and now it is not just pencils! Deck them out with personalized binders, spiral notebooks, pencil bags, phone cases and gear for their lockers as well! I think the things I am most excited about are the dry erase boards for kids, kindergarten writing tablets               and the Sight Word packets!



2 comments :

  1. These are all great products that are sure to make going back to school exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cost too much no way!

    ReplyDelete