Tuesday, August 28, 2012

b b & k New Fall Designs

I have been trying to settle down enough to get my ideas sketched and I have done it! Sorry it really sketchy ;) I am excited about my new fall fabrics coming in. Baby whale corduroy in solids and prints, chevron, polka dots and many more coordinating fabrics. 

The ideas I have for this fall are custom ties for little guys as well as "tie t's"(with the tie attached to a t-shirt)! I just love a sassy tie with a pique polo shirt kind of half pulled up! Very sharp! I cannot wait to make some gray chevron and argyle vests for the little tykes, either! Lots of great fabrics heading my way to make little tie shirts also. I am teaming up with a lady that may be making the comfy baby whale cord cargo pants for babies and toddlers like I sell in the gingham! YEA!

For baby & toddler girls it is all about the palazzo look! I just love it! I have designed a one piece romper with palazzo legs and big ruffles at the bottom as well as a pillowcase & peasant palazzo jumpsuit! I have been working on the A-line dress and I have finally come up with a flattering design, not too long or too a-lineish (is that a word?).  The romper, a-line dress and pillowcase palazzo jumpsuit will all be cute with short sleeve tops or turtlenecks! 

No comments :

Post a Comment