Sunday, September 11, 2011

God Bless America

While I have been busy all weekend getting orders out the door, I could not help but stop and listen today in absolute disbelief again, on the tenth anniversary of 9/11. I, as many people, are so guilty of moving through my days taking things for granted. I actually hate the fact that I need to be reminded just how precious all things are after reflecting on the horrific actions the evil persons took on such a gorgeous September morning in 2001. We walk through life sometimes thinking nothing about the ones that have gone before us, the ones that gave their lives so very bravely. We must never forget!
So listen to the stories about life moving forward, while never forgetting that horrific day, the images burned into our memories forever. Hold your loved ones close to your heart, cherish your time on this earth, and try to make a difference tomorrow and the day after that and so on. May we all move forward and never forget the ones that gave their lives on 9/11. God Bless them and God Bless America. AMEN

No comments :

Post a Comment