Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Boutique Items Coming to The Polka Dot Monkeys!

I am so excited to release my new designs for "beaucoup baby and kids". It all started with a few customers requesting "cute" diaper covers that did not have Velcro and were not plastic. I started gathering fabrics and designing hip, chic and stylish diaper covers. For baby girls I am going to offer plain diaper covers as well as diaper covers with ruffles. I have tried to make them very bright and colorful for fall. I am using baby whale corduroy as well as quality cotton fabrics. Plain diaper covers will be offered for both sexes and I also have some very high quality flannel that is so soft and snuggly for itty bitty babies. Not only will these look great with onesies that you can add appliques to match, but also with the kimono side snap tops for newborns/3months. My kimono tops are not just any top! They will be coordinated with the diaper covers with more ruffles for baby girls and ribbons for boys that will coordinate with their diaper covers. The boy's pricing will include monogramming. While I really try to keep my pricing down, it is difficult because I do use quality fabrics and ruffles require more fabric.

Not only am I introducing the diaper covers, but also "Boho Ruffled Pants" for baby and toddler girls! The fabric combinations are beautiful! I am so very happy with my choices. Sizing will start at 6 months - 5T.  they will look great in photo shoots! I have found a very soft long sleeve tee that has slight ruffle stitching on the sleeves and along the bottom that will have coordinating fabric applique of your child's initial to match that can be purchased separately. Monogramming over the applique will be an extra charge. Fabric quantities are limited for this grouping, so hurry and choose your "Boho Ruffled Pants" before they are gone! I will offer new groupings as needed.

Diaper covers, boho ruffled pants, kimono tops and now, jackets for baby and  toddler girls! I am making an adorable ruffled bolero jacket with short sleeves for our Southern weather. I will offer it in baby whale corduroy, velvet and a faux zebra. The outer jacket and ruffles will be made of the same fabric and the jacket will be lined with a colorful fanciful fabric and a button closure. Sizing 12 months to 5T.

Also new to my line is a very chic Kimono Jacket that will be lined with a coordinating fabric. This, too is perfect for our Southern weather. Fabrics will include velvet, corduroy and other heavy weight cotton fabrics. Right now, most any color baby whale corduroy and a faux zebra are available. If you would something else, please feel free to contact me.

Click on the "beaucoup baby & kids" page above and see the full line with fabric swatches as well as pricing. call or shoot me an email to order.

No comments :

Post a Comment