Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Custom beaucoup baby & kids is here!

The past week I have been adding a new department to my website called "Custom beaucoup baby & kids".  It has taken me a couple of years to find vendors that I can rely upon and offer quality products to offer my customers. This is not an easy thing to do in the world of  "blanks"; there are a lot of companies out there offering shoddy goods and not always offering the range of colors I like to work with.
In this custom area, customers may choose the "blank" piece of clothing they would like to have appliqued and/or monogrammed and it is already priced. They have the option in the special notes area to tell me the theme and colors they would like for the piece or if they are not comfortable with making a decision, there is an easy link to email me and I will get right back to them with ideas.
I really think that this is a great idea, my customers can choose the item they want, in their price range and check out without having to stress about how much it could possibly cost. They know they will get an applique and embroidery for the price I have listed and if they would like to add an additional applique or ruffles there is an area that can be checked for a minimal price, an upgrade of sorts.
Happy shopping everyone! I am very excited about this fall/winter season!

No comments :

Post a Comment