Thursday, August 18, 2011

Texas Sales Tax Holiday Weekend - August 19-21st

Well, it is that time again, Sales Tax Holiday for Texans. While I love the business it generates, I have to go in and set up all my merchandise that is exempt for no sales tax. This year I am also offering a 10% discount at checkout with code FB811. ! I have all the mint(r) products which includes colorful, cute backpacks, lunch and snack boxes that all coordinate. At The Polka Dot Monkeys you can make an ordinary backpack, lunch box or tee have pizazz and unique with monogramming, just like your little one!
So customers, stay home, shop 'till you fall out of your chair, have fun, be safe and find the cutest items to send your little ones back to school in style! Remember I am open 24 hours a day.....just in case you can't sleep, you can use your time wisely, while saving money! LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment