Sunday, August 7, 2011

Never Be Afraid To Ask!

You can by a template for your website, but if you want to update or add certain features, you must enter the vast world of HTML, which is the system for tagging text to achieve the look you want on your website.
This hypertext marked up language has just about driven me over the edge with all the hyperlinking, tagging text to achieve font, colors and graphics and much more. I can never just add a product to my site; I start looking around and flipping though the pages and see a little something here that needs tweaking then another and another. Before you know it I have spent about 3 hours and only loaded 2-3 new products. Not my most productive time.

While mucking my way through this behind the scenes world of the web I have found a couple of groups/forums that are filled with wonderful souls that share their knowledge so graciously. It warms my heart that there are people out there that will help you get through this strange language with the hopes that you will succeed! The most helpful group is the WAHM (Work At Home Moms) which know what it is like to juggle work, home and play. While I no longer have the daily juggle of kids it is still an effort to keep up with all of this. For this group I am most grateful and thank them so much for always answering my sometimes stupid questions (they never make me feel that way) and offering any way they can to help. Thank You WAHM, you do make my e-world a little easier!

Should you need any help with anything, give this site a try http://www.wahm.com/ I promise you will keep going back!

No comments :

Post a Comment